Main responsibilities are the following:
- Managing industry environmental sciences and other expert group(s) and provide technical and strategic support to reach their objectives;
- Reports to the Cosmetics Europe Research and Science Director;
- Co-ordinating with sister organisations (cosmetics industry associations) in geographies outside Europe the environmental sciences activities including initiating and managing joint projects;
- Contributing to the preparation of specific EU projects including timelines and budgetary metrics;
- Accountable for the quality, integrity, projects organisation and delivery of the assigned projects/activities;
- Acts as focal point/expert on Environmental sciences, supporting the environmental safety assessment of cosmetic ingredients and products;
- Manages communications from expert groups to stakeholders including regulatory bodies and interest groups;
- Contributes to the preparation of workshops, papers, oral presentations and posters in scientific meetings/conferences and promotes the industry’s effort at these fora.
Professional qualifications required:
- University education (at least MSc) ecotoxicology, chemistry, biology, or related scientific discipline;
- Affinity with the field of Environmental Safety assessment;
- 3-5 years of professional experience;
- Good organisational and communication skills are essential;
- Sound experience in scientific project management;
- Feels comfortable working in a complex environment;
- Ability to work in a proactive and autonomous way as well as in a team;
- Fluency in spoken and written English (working knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage).
- An open-ended contract/full time basis;
- A competitive salary and fringe benefits package;
- A challenging position of high exposure in a motivated and international team;
- A wide portfolio of responsibilities and opportunities within a strong industrial sector.
Interested in this position?
Please send your CV and a cover letter outlining your motivation for this position to: email@example.com.
Applications must be received by close of business on 18 September 2020.
Only successful candidates fulfilling all the requirements will be short-listed.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to prove their background, qualifications, skills and experiences by providing relevant documents.
Telephone enquiries cannot be answered.
this job offer is not open for applications