MICROSOFT is looking for a Cybersecurity Policy Coordinator based in Brussels, Belgium
The (Cybersecurity) Policy Coordinator will contribute to the EU Government Affairs team in Brussels, which is driving outreach and engagement on a range of cybersecurity policy issues, such as cybersecurity certification, the development of the NIS Directive, and relevant sectoral cybersecurity legislation in development. You will support the Cybersecurity Director and Policy Manager in enhancing Microsoft’s cybersecurity strategy and EU cybersecurity policy initiatives at the EU level.
- Strategic planning: identify key areas of policy focus and provide support to the Manager and Director of Cybersecurity Policy in building internal strategy and planning to timely address any relevant cybersecurity issues at EU level;
- Policy analysis: monitor and analysis of current and emerging public policy issues impactful to the company and customers on cybersecurity and other related policies in the EU (Cybersecurity Certification, NIS Directive Evaluation, Cloud Policy);
- Project management: support and development of new projects related to cybersecurity policy in collaboration with relevant stakeholders, including European Commission, European Parliament, EU member state governments, national European governments and think tanks;
- Attend external cybersecurity events in Brussels and provide summary/analysis
- Research and Writing: support campaigning and senior staff with relevant research, by editing documents, developing support materials (eg briefing documents, conference support, decks, talking points);
- Support in organization of meetings and events – including working with the EUGA Events team and/or external partners.
- Salary : 1790 EUR/Month
- Working hours: 9 to 06:00 pm (Not on weekends)
- Computer Provided
- Health Insurance Covered by Microsoft.
Send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 13th February.
EU CITIZENS ONLY