Do you have experience with office management and feel interested in supporting our organization as Senior office manager in Brussels? If yes, we would like to get in touch with you!
DSO Entity is the association of electricity Distribution System Operators (DSOs) across Europe. Launched in 2021, we provide expertise on electricity distribution grids. These grids are the final, low voltage part of the electricity system, distributing electricity to homes, industry, and other end-users. The European Commission mandated DSO Entity as part of its Clean Energy Package to help drive Europe’s energy transition. We represent almost 900 DSOs (small, medium and large firms) connecting more than 250 million electricity customers, servicing over 500 million consumers, across all 27 EU Member States.
Main activities for Office Management
- Responsible for adequate and proactive secretarial and organizational support for the whole team including agenda management, organisation of meetings (physical and virtual)
- Managing secretarial and organizational activities
- Supporting the organisation of events (logistics, contact suppliers, invitations, etc.)
- Supporting the preparation of documents, presentations, and reports for business meetings.
- Coordination of purchasing office supplies
- Planning of international trips for members of the team (in coordination with our external partner)
- Supporting the onboarding & offboarding of employees.
- At least 8 years of experience in the field
- Bachelor degree (e.g. in Business Management and/or Administration)
- Result oriented with good time management
- Communicate clearly and effectively with empathy and active listening
- Administrative and business writing skills
- Good planning and decision-making skills with proactiveness and attention to details • Fluent in English and (preferably) French, Dutch is considered a plus
- Extensive experience with Office365 and Sharepoint in particular, while being able to quickly familiarise with other IT systems and applications
- Previous experience with international associations is a plus
- You are independent, committed and punctual
- You are used to set priorities and to be flexible
- You have strong secretarial and communication skills
- You are a team-player in an international environment
- Permanent contract under Belgian law and salary package coherent with the experience • Insurances (group pension scheme, hospitalisation, travel & accident)
- Mail vouchers, Eco-cheques, laptop & phone
- Room for acquiring knowledge and developing skills
- Dynamic working environment in a nice team of almost 20 staff
- Participation to trainings, coaching, career path, development program and team building • Contributing to DSO Entity mission & vision to impact at EU level on energy transition sector
Application deadline: November 30, 2023
If interested, please submit your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
Please note that only complete applications will be considered.
this job offer is not open for applications