We are looking for a Technical Affairs Manager/Project Manager, who will be mainly responsible for:
- The project management, dissemination, communication and exploitation activities for ongoing and future EU funded research projects;
- The monitoring of the Shift2Rail Joint Undertaking activities;
- The co-ordination of UNIFE’s cyber-security activities including the coordination of the UNIFE cyber-security working group, the implementation of UNIFE cyber-security strategy and the cooperation with the rail sector;
- The co-ordination of other UNIFE’s activities in the respective fields of European regulation, standardisation and technical railway legislation (e.g. Energy).
He/she will assist the relevant internal working groups of the association and represent UNIFE at various meetings/events.
The Technical Affairs Manager/Project Manager reports to the UNIFE Head of Technical Affairs Unit.
- University or Master’s degree in engineering or project management with at least 2-years professional experience;
- Relevant experience in EU collaborative research projects (e.g. Shift2Rail projects); project management; significative experience in project management is a plus;
- Knowledge of the Shift2Rail Joint Undertaking is an advantage;
- Strong coordination/organisation skills and excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Rigorous, detail oriented and strong analytical skills;
- The ability to work both independently and closely with all members of the UNIFE team is a must;
- The candidate must be fluent in English;
- Experience in the railway industry is an advantage;
- Knowledge of key EU transport/rail issues is an advantage;
- Knowledge of cyber-security and interest for new technologies like 5G and Blockchain technologies is an advantage;
- Knowledge of European railway regulatory and standardisation process is an advantage.
this job offer is not open for applications