Eurelectric is the sector association which represents the common interests of the electricity industry at pan-European level. Eurelectric is leading the European 24/7 Carbon Free Energy (CFE) Hub which maps, coordinates and aligns initiatives in granular energy procurement area.
The European 24/7 Hub comprises over 300 corporate buyers, energy suppliers, associations, service providers, and traders. The aim of the Hub is to drive the adoption of hourly matched clean energy for a growing number of corporates that want to match their energy consumption with clean energy production on a certifiably local and hourly basis.
As project lead, you will, in collaboration with Eurelectric secretariat and partners:
- Set the annual work programme and agendas for Hub meetings, public events, ad-hoc workshops and presence at international events;
- Input to strategic planning and implementation of the Hub activities;
- Regularly research, follow and communicate on 24/7 CFE developments on-line and in person;
- Review, advise and respond to technical, policy and business issues relating to corporate energy sourcing;
- Represent the 24/7 Hub at external meetings and events;
- Closely align on policy developments with partners, members and key stakeholders;
- Proactively set up and attend meetings with relevant European policymakers and partners.
- Qualifications (Master's degree) in energy, economics, engineering or related topics;
- 3 years of experience in energy markets and corporate sourcing of energy;
- Knowledge and experience in 24/7 CFE and Guarantees of Origin are an advantage;
- Excellent organisational skills, with emphasis on prioritising, goal setting, tracking progress and respecting deadlines;
- Superior presentation and communication skills in English both written and verbal;
- Ability to communicate technical and non-technical information and messages in a clear and concise manner;
- Ability and permission to work in Belgium in-person and commit to business trips on a regular basis;
- Team player with a creative personality, strong interpersonal and presentation skills, eager to learn and communicate on the essential role that 24/7 CFE can play in Europe's deep decarbonisation.
Eurelectric offers a competitive remuneration package for full time position with a one-year contract starting as soon as possible. Contract extension may be possible depending on project funding.
A CV (maximum of 2 pages) and a short motivation letter (1 page) should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org until 24 November quoting "247 CFE Hub" in the subject line. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
this job offer is not open for applications