What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for a Trainee Consultant to join our EU Health Team. The role includes daily monitoring of various issues (legislative and non-legislative), conducting background research, drafting newsletters and policy briefings and providing overall support to more senior staff members.
- EU national or work permit holder
- A previous traineeship in the health and/ or pharmaceutical sectors. Candidates without experience in these sectors will not be considered.
- Perfect command of English; additional language skills an asset.
- Strong planning skills.
- Advanced research and writing skills, including the ability to summarise issues quickly and accurately.
- Ability to work in a team, whilst at the same time carrying out own tasks independently and to agreed deadlines.
- Flexibility, enthusiasm, ability to work under tight deadlines in an international environment.
- Proficient with IT and new media tools.
- Previous experience/traineeship in one of the European Institutions – especially in DG SANTE or working for MEPs in the Parliament’s ENVI Committee.
- Good, demonstrated command of social media – experience in organising social media campaigns.
What we offer:
- A six-month paid internship, with opportunities for long-term contracts afterwards
- A fantastic work environment
- Training opportunities
The selected candidate will have the opportunity to work on a variety of topics and assignments and get client exposure.
To apply for this position, please submit your application on-line.
Candidates who have a profile matching what we are looking for will then be contacted for an interview.
We look forward to meeting you!
The Acumen Team
this job offer is not open for applications