Kellen is the leading professional services firm dedicated to creating, managing and advising EU and global trade associations and interest groups.
Kellen is currently looking for an Association Manager.
The Association Manager will be a member of client association teams operating in the environment/battery/energy sectors, with particular focus on chemicals policy. The position is based in our Brussels office.
He/she will have a variety of roles:
- Developing and leading the implementation of public affairs and regulatory programs of associations in close cooperation with the Senior Association Manager;
- Monitoring and analyzing policies related to the EU Green Deal, primarily in the field of energy, battery/energy storage, environment and health & safety, and leading the development of positions on technical issues, particularly on EU chemicals policy;
- Identifying the best strategies to advocate positions;
- Participating in working group meetings;
- Representing the associations in relevant fora at legislative and regulatory level;
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders (EU Institutions and other policy stakeholders);
- Offering day-to-day support to the associations’ leadership and working bodies;
- Taking part in Kellen business development.
- Master’s degree level and good knowledge in EU policy & regulatory affairs and experience in communication;
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Public and Regulatory Affairs in the energy/environment/health & safety sector, and particularly in transport/mobility;
- Excellent knowledge of the EU Institutions, EU agencies, e.g. ECHA, and their functioning;
- Good network of contacts in EU institutions;
- Experience in working with trade associations is a plus;
- Outstanding analytical/research skills and proven accuracy;
- Very good writing, communicative and presentational skills;
- Computer literate (MS office, web-based tools);
- Excellent written and spoken English and proficient knowledge of at least 1 other language. French is a plus;
- Self-starter and strong team player, quality and result oriented and willing to work in an international environment.
- An attractive base salary and remuneration package commensurate with experience;
- An international working environment with a leading firm;
- Continuous training and professional development.
Application process: Please send your CV and cover letter explaining your experience in energy and environment by May 16th by e-mail to: Bénédicte Lambert (ref: vacancy Association Manager – April 2021): firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information on Kellen: http://www.kellencompany.com/brussels.
Kellen will ensure that candidate’s personal data are processed as required by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.