The Legal and Procurement department is looking to establish a reserve list for a Procurement and Grants Officer. The Officer will be in charge of handling procurements, contracts, grants and grant agreements, as well as support the Agency in all other tasks of the Legal and Procurement Department, under the coordination of the relevant Team Leader.
His/her main tasks and responsibilities will in principle include:
1. Management of calls for tenders and proposals
- Drafting, advising on or helping with coordinating calls for tenders/proposals for both administrative and operational procurements and grants in line with applicable rules and best practices;
- Managing calls for tenders and proposals (e.g. publication, organisation of and assistance to evaluation boards, selection process, contract award and signature);
- Interfacing with relevant stakeholders, including project officers, finance department, economic operators, auditors;
- Any other administrative tasks related to procurement and grant management;
2. Contract and grant management
- Supporting the draft and negotiation of contracts and agreements;
- Contributing to legal and financial management of any legal commitment;
- Following up on contract and grant implementation and performance;
- Assisting project officers with issues in the contract and agreement lifecycle;
- Any other administrative tasks related to contract and agreement management.
Qualifications We Are Looking For
The selection procedure is open to applicants who satisfy the following eligibility criteria, on the closing date for application:
- Have a level of education which corresponds to completed university studies of at least three years attested by a diploma
- Be a national of a Member State of the European Union or Norway
- Be entitled to his or her full rights as citizen
- Have fulfilled any obligations imposed by the applicable laws concerning military service
- Meet the character requirements for the duties involved
- Have a thorough knowledge of one of the languages of the European Union and a satisfactory knowledge of another language of the European Union to the extent necessary for the performance of his/her duties
- Be physically fit to perform the duties linked to the post
Applications must be complete and successfully submitted via the e-recruitment tool within the deadline set for the vacancy notice.
this job offer is not open for applications