The Centre on Regulation in Europe (CERRE) – the think tank promoting better regulation in network and digital industries – is growing.
We are looking for a well-organised, proactive and reliable administrative assistant to provide support to the Office Manager and the projects and events team.
Our new colleague will:
- Support the Office Manager by:
- Processing invoices and expense reports
- Assisting in general office support – stationery orders, phone management, mail sorting, etc.
- Maintaining filing systems
- Support the projects and events team by:
- Organising conference calls and meetings with members, our academic team and other stakeholders
- Preparing and following up contracts with members and suppliers
- Organising travel arrangements
- Preparing event materials (e.g. name badges and other printed material)
- Following up event registrations, guest-lists and invitations
- Assisting on-site at events (greeting participants, etc.)
- Other administrative support as required
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in a similar support/administrative role
- Have an excellent command of English and French (spoken and written)
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Be able to organise, to set priorities and to deliver multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Have a keen eye for detail and be proactive in solving problems
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills and a proven ability to deal with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Enjoy working in a small team with an ethos that ‘everyone helps everyone’
- Ideally have knowledge of the European institutions
This is a full-time (38 hours/week) position, based in Brussels (Avenue Louise/Bois de la Cambre). A competitive package, including flexible working hours, is on offer to the right candidate, who is ideally able to start as soon as possible.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and CV (no more than 2 pages) to email@example.com, using the subject line “Admin Assistant – [your name]”, before Friday 20 March. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
this job offer is not open for applications