The International Diabetes Federation (IDF) is an alliance of over 230 national diabetes associations with two million members in more than 164 countries and territories; IDF has been at the vanguard of global diabetes advocacy for over 50 years.
We are looking to hire a full-time Education Project Coordinator to join our Education team.
The Education Project Coordinator will be working from home so no need to be located in Belgium.
This role is responsible to support the IDF medical and digital initiatives and other project in line with the IDF Education Strategy.
Key Responsibilities and activities
- Provide technical and project management support to ongoing online and face to face training initiatives;
- Support the development of new training models by generating evidence and mapping the existing gaps;
- Support the activities related to the IDF School of Diabetes (online platform);
- Act as a liaison between internal and external stakeholders to facilitate communication and implementation of the project;
- Develop the detailed protocols, operation manual, reports, timelines and other relevant project documents;
- Prepare and disseminate the programme implementation plan, timelines, resources requirement and utilisation plan to keep track of process and progress of the programme;
- Work in collaboration with the Communications team in order to develop strategies for the social media promotions;
- Create and maintain a positive, supportive and team-focused work environment within the team and the organisation;
- Help monitor and evaluate education initiatives;
- Perform other duties as required.
- Master’s degree in Public Health or related field;
- PRINCE2 or PMP or any other project management certificate is desirable;
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in implementing multidisciplinary educational programmes (face to face and/or online) in chronic conditions, preferably in diabetes and/or diabetes-related complications;
- Experience in e/mHealth;
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders at the international level (Government, NGOs and Industry);
- Oral and written native knowledge of English. Knowledge of one or more of the six most influential languages would be an asset (especially Chinese, Arabic or Russian);
- Experience in working in low and middle-income countries;
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written);
- Experience in writing scientific and non-scientific articles;
- Action-oriented, a good problem solver and results-driven;
- Strong interpersonal and team-working skills;
- Would thrive in a multicultural and international environment.
How to apply
Interested applicants are requested to send a CV and cover letter to Ms Audrey Baerten, Office Manager at HR@idf.org before the 25th of April 2021.
this job offer is not open for applications