The FIA Membership & Services Department is looking to his Communications Officer who will be in charge of the consistency and facilitation of the communications with FIA Members.
- Coordinate the content and supervise the design of all FIA Mobility documents;
- Ensure the consistency of all Mobility publications including the final proof reading, in collaboration with Mobility departments;
- Establish a planning of Mobility events and publications for the year.
- Manage the FIA platform for Clubs members ''FIA Networks'': publication of content, liaison with Clubs for all requests and liaison with IT for monitoring of technical updates and improvements;
- Prepare the FIA Mobility monthly newsletter in collaboration with Communications.
FIA MOBILITY CONFERENCE
- Prepare of a detailed communication plan;
- Manage of dedicated websites and applications in collaboration with the FIA Events department;
- Draft content, supervise design, and send pre-event newsletters.
- Support to Mobility Conference team on the organisation of the sessions;
- Update Conference website and application.
- Disseminate the post-event brochure content with full summaries of sessions;
- Coordinate, prepare and disseminate Conference survey and its results.
- The successful candidate will hold a graduate or post-graduate degree in journalism, communication or international relations, which allowed to develop political sense;
- She/He will have two to three years of experience in an international organisation or non-profit organisation, in the public or parapublic environment;
- She/He will be thorough, proactive, organised, team player and must have strong writing skills in English;
- Native or bilingual level in English, French and Spanish are essential.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application via the FIA Careers website: https://careers.fia.com/?page=advertisement_display&id=56.
this job offer is not open for applications