Landmark Public Affairs is seeking a highly qualified and talented individual, with relevant previous experience in public affairs and/or strategic communications, to join our team in Brussels.
Who we are
Landmark is an independent and dynamic public affairs and strategic communications agency with a diverse blue-chip FMCG client portfolio. We help our clients engage effectively with decision-makers, stakeholders, opinion formers and the media to achieve strategic business objectives.
- Relevant undergraduate and preferably postgraduate qualification;
- Minimum 2 years of solid policy, government relations, advocacy or other relevant experience;
- Strong interest in global and EU current affairs; keen interest in and a good understanding of international business;
- Experience in one or more of the following policy areas: agri-food, consumer goods, nutrition & health, sustainability, trade;
- Experience in developing and implementing advocacy campaigns and communicating policy positions to internal and external audiences;
- Strong analytical and communications skills, able to articulate complex concepts in a concise and compelling manner;
- Fluency in English, with excellent writing skills; at least one other language;
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines;
- Flexible, self-motivated, resourceful self-starter, fast learner, team-player with sound judgment;
- First-rate organizational and project management skills; strong IT skills.
At Landmark, you will be expected to contribute to all activities of a dynamic consultancy by:
- Monitoring global and EU policy and legislative developments and media trends;
- Delivering political intelligence to a business audience;
- Undertaking research work and drafting briefings, presentations, position papers etc.;
- Liaising with EU institutions, governments and other entities;
- Attending official events and reporting back;
- Delivering clear, precise and client-driven analysis and advice;
- Working closely with colleagues in Landmark’s Brussels and other offices;
- Liaising directly with clients and ensuring execution of deliverables.
What you can expect
- Challenging assignments on topical political issues;
- A focus on in-depth understanding of issues and intelligent strategic advice;
- Integration into a diverse, dynamic, motivated team;
- A non-hierarchical, friendly working environment within an effectively managed structure;
- A competitive salary based on skills and experience plus a comprehensive range of benefits.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10/01/2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified by 17 January 2020.
this job offer is not open for applications