MGR Human Resources Ltd, member of MAP S.Platis Group of Companies, is a leading, broad HR Consulting, Training, Recruitment and Temporary Placements Agency. We are looking to hire an Administrative Assistant – interim support for the European Union Agency for Asylum to be based in Malta.
The successful candidate will work on a secondment basis for the awarded contract for the Provision of Interim Services to the European Union Agency for Asylum (EUAA). EUAA is an EU Regulatory Agency headquartered in Malta whose mandate is to strengthen EU Member States’ practical cooperation on asylum, to support Member States whose asylum systems are under particular pressure and to enhance the implementation of the Common European Asylum System.
The Administrative Assistant will be deployed in the Administration Centre and will be responsible for the day-to-day general administration of the Administration Centre, assisting the Head of Centre.
- Providing general support to the Head of Centre, and responding to queries and requests for information and documentation with a high level of service, tact, discretion and confidentiality
- Assist the Head of Centre with administrative tasks, e.g. organising correspondence, file and archive documents, draft and check quality of documents
- Organise internal and external meetings
- Prepare missions and expense claims
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Take notes and minutes, draft and process letters, memos
- Prepare files for internal and external meetings
- Support and/or participate in ad hoc projects/tasks related to areas of responsibility of the Head of Centre
- Assist with any other duties in the interest of the service
- Excellent written and oral command of English
- Ability to use electronic office equipment and applications (word
- processing, spread sheets, presentations, electronic
- communication, internet, etc.)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines on multiple
- tasks without close supervision
- Very strong service oriented attitude
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team working attitude
- Strong sense for detail and accuracy in work
- Good sense of confidentiality, integrity and discretion.
- A level of education that corresponds to post-secondary education attested by a diploma or
- A level of education that corresponds to a secondary education attested by a diploma giving access to post-secondary education and appropriate professional experience of 3 years
- At least two years of professional experience in the proposed functions and duties in the area chosen
- Proven professional experience in preparation of meetings, drafting templates, minutes and reports
- Professional experience with general administrative tasks in the area chosen (e.g. within Finance, Human Resources etc.) in a European Institution, Agency or Body, International Organisation or Public Administration of the Member States
The position falls in hierarchical Category III and the associated salary is €34,795.80 gross annually in twelve monthly installments.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply for the vacancy no later than Tuesday 13th of February 2024.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer.
this job offer is not open for applications