MGR Human Resources Ltd, member of MAP S.Platis Group of Companies, is a leading, broad HR Consulting, Training, Recruitment and Temporary Placements Agency. We are looking to hire a Personal Administrative Assistant – interim support for the European Union Agency for Asylum to be based in Malta, HQ.
The successful candidate will work on a secondment basis for the awarded contract for the Provision of Interim Services to the European Union Agency for Asylum (EUAA). EUAA is an EU Regulatory Agency headquartered in Malta whose mandate is to strengthen EU Member States’ practical cooperation on asylum, to support Member States whose asylum systems are under particular pressure and to enhance the implementation of the Common European Asylum System.
The Personal Administrative Assistant will be supporting the Operational Deployment Management Sector (ODMS) with the following tasks:
- Providing administrative support and assistance in co-ordinating the professional activities of the Sector, acting as sector focal point under direct coordination of the Head of Sector;
- Supporting the Head of Sector with the organisation and planning of activities, meetings and mission arrangements;
- Scheduling, organising and providing assistance in the preparation of meetings and workshops including the preparation of documents and presentations;
- Taking notes and writing minutes during meetings, follow-up action points defined at these meetings;
- Conducting or preparing any research required for the sector;
- Monitoring the emails and preparing communications for the HoS if required;
- Managing records - develop and maintain internal tools and databases of administrative nature, draft documents, templates, file emails, correspondence and archive them;
- Build a network of key contacts across the organisation;
- Validate supporting documents attached to claims;
- Perform any other duties required in the interest of the service.
- A secondary education attested by a diploma giving access to post-secondary education and appropriate professional experience.
- Previous professional experience in similar tasks of at least 3 years;
- Proven professional experience in drafting templates, documents and reports;
- Thorough Knowledge of English (level C1 in all dimensions as per the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages or CEFRL)
- Have excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Previous experience within an international and multicultural environment, specifically in the field of international protection and/or field operations;
- Have proven experience as personal administrative assistant.
- Ability to manage own workload and work without close supervision;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines on multiple tasks;
- Attention to details, confidentiality, integrity and discretion;
- Well-developed time management skills;
- Strong service-oriented attitude and flexibility;
- Capacity to manage and co-ordinate several processes simultaneously;
- Excellent planning and problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritise work;
- Ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team in a multicultural and multilingual environment.
The position falls in hierarchical Category III and the associated salary is €33,475.68 gross annually in twelve monthly installments.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply for the vacancy no later than Sunday 26th of November 2023.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer.
this job offer is not open for applications