MGR Human Resources Ltd, member of MAP S.Platis Group of Companies, is a leading, broad HR Consulting, Training, Recruitment and Temporary Placements Agency. We are looking to hire a Personnel Deployment Management Assistant - interim support for the European Union Agency for Asylum to be based in Malta, HQ.
The successful candidate will work on a secondment basis for the awarded contract for the Provision of Interim Services to the European Union Agency for Asylum (EUAA). EUAA is an EU Regulatory Agency headquartered in Malta whose mandate is to strengthen EU Member States’ practical cooperation on asylum, to support Member States whose asylum systems are under particular pressure and to enhance the implementation of the Common European Asylum System.
The Personnel Deployment Management Assistant will be working for the European Union Asylum Agency (EUAA), supporting the Operational Deployment Management Sector in the Horizontal Team with the following tasks:
- Support the implementation of ODMS activities as applicable, including with regards to relevant projects, activity execution, administrative support, reporting and briefing, monitoring and evaluation
- Support in the planning and review of requirements (numbers and competencies) for deployed personnel
- Assist the administration of assessment and selection processes.
- Assist the administration of the outcome of assessment procedures with processing of results, the, communication of positive results and the initiation of onboarding
- Support the review, implementation and management of performance management exercises
- Assist in the coordination of counselling support service and review policies and procedures related to the service
- Support project progress to ensure that issues and challenges related to the project are identified, sorted and presented within the team
- Report on activities and support the Head of Sector to prepare material for regular reporting to EUAA Management and provide input for other policy documents on issues relating to assigned projects/programmes in the Sector
- Assist the maintenance of deployment management databases
- Gather and maintain accurate records pertaining to deployment management activities
- Compile and prepare reports and documents pertaining to deployment management activities
- Perform any other duties required in the interest of the Sector.
- A secondary education attested by a diploma giving access to post-secondary education and appropriate professional experience.
- Previous professional experience in similar tasks of at least 2 years
- Proven professional experience in drafting templates, documents and reports
- Thorough Knowledge of English (level C1 in all dimensions as per the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages or CEFRL)
- Have excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Completed university degree in HR, Business Administration or other relevant subject
- Previous experience within an international and multicultural environment
- Experience with the use of deployment management information systems.
- Previous participation in key HR projects.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise work and deliver under pressure
- Ability to work under minimal supervision on multiple tasks
- Strong service-oriented attitude and flexibility
- Excellent intercultural/interdisciplinary communication skills
- Excellent analytical capabilities and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills and well-developed interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the mission and organisation of EUAA
- Attention to confidentiality and integrity.
The position falls in hierarchical Category III and the associated salary is €33,475.68 gross annually in twelve monthly installments.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply for the vacancy no later than Sunday 10th of September 2023.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer.
this job offer is not open for applications