MGR Human Resources Ltd, member of MAP S.Platis Group of Companies, is a leading, broad HR Consulting, Training, Recruitment and Temporary Placements Agency. We are looking to hire a Reporting and Analytics Officer - interim support for the European Union Agency for Asylum to be based in Malta HQ.
The successful candidate will work on a secondment basis for the awarded contract for the Provision of Interim Services to the European Union Agency for Asylum (EUAA). EUAA is an EU Regulatory Agency headquartered in Malta whose mandate is to strengthen EU Member States’ practical cooperation on asylum, to support Member States whose asylum systems are under particular pressure and to enhance the implementation of the Common European Asylum System.
The Reporting and Analytics Officer will be working in the Operational Deployment Management Sector (ODMS) within the Operational Support Centre and will be responsible for the tasks:
- Supporting the development and strengthening of reporting and analytics workflows, data gathering and procedures
- Supporting the development of the reporting plan for ODMS including the development of metrics and KPI’s
- Create data analytics and reporting tools or systems, including design of related databases, spreadsheets, or outputs.
- Provide support to reporting on progress concerning all ODMS activities
- Provide inputs, information and statistics for reports
- Assist in coordinating across the different parts of the organisation to ensure effective implementation of data gathering and reporting
- Provide technical support for existing reports, dashboards, or other tools.
- Document specifications for data analysis or information technology reports, dashboards, or other outputs.
- Carry out quantitative data collection activities and data entry work through reporting templates
- Provide support to quality control of the data and reporting system
- Creating papers, templates, graphs, workflows and presentations for planning and management purposes
- Providing administrative support and assistance for the coordination of the activities of the office
- Perform any other duties required in the interest of the service as required by Head of Sector.
- A completed university studies of at least three years attested by a diploma
- At least two years of pertinent professional experience with relevant tasks
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Thorough Knowledge of English (level C1 in all dimensions as per the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages or CEFRL)
- Computer literacy, including MS Office Suite, use of internet and web-based applications.
- Completed university degree in business administration, social and political science, development studies, economics, mathematics or other related fields;
- Knowledge of HR/personnel management would be an important asset
- Previous experience within an international and multicultural environment
- Have excellent knowledge of MS Office suite
- Have experience with the use of databases
- Previous experience within an international and multicultural environment.
- Excellent planning and problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritise work and deliver results under pressure;
- Ability to manage own workload and work without close supervision;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines on multiple tasks;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to assess complex data, analyse information and evaluate results;
- Strong ability to listen attentively and paying full attention to details;
- Strong service-oriented attitude and flexibility;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Capacity to manage and co-ordinate several processes simultaneously;
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and effectively to both technical and non‐technical colleagues.
The position falls in hierarchical Category IV and the associated salary is €42,853.80 gross annually in twelve monthly installments.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply for the vacancy no later than Monday 29th of May 2023.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer.
this job offer is not open for applications