MGR Human Resources Ltd, member of MAP S.Platis Group, is a leading, broad HR Consulting, Training, Recruitment and Temporary Placements Agency. We are currently seeking to recruit a Project Management Officer – interim support for the European Union Agency for Asylum to be based in HQ /Malta.
The successful candidate will work on a secondment basis for the awarded contract for the Provision of Interim Services to the European Union Agency for Asylum (EUAA). EUAA is an EU Regulatory Agency headquartered in Malta whose mandate is to strengthen EU Member States’ practical cooperation on asylum, to support Member States whose asylum systems are under particular pressure and to enhance the implementation of the Common European Asylum System.
- Support and/or advise the Head of the Sector in accordance with the EUAA policies on the management of a project for the development of information systems and its execution to ensure adherence to scope, schedule, quality and budget.
- Contribute to the regular plan reviews, plan workshops and prepare relevant planning documents and reports.
- Define and manage the project requirements and the delivery against requirements to ensure adherence to the quality standards for the project activities.
- Monitor or track the programme milestones and deliverables and develop new practices and/or operational tools for EUAA support in the different operations, in cooperation with relevant EUAA colleagues and other stakeholders.
- Provide regular and ad hoc programme status reports by collecting, analysing and summarising information and trends.
- Handle risk management.
- Support the Head of Sector in collecting and preparing material for management and input for other policy documents.
- Ensure effective communication flow between the central office, other EUAA colleagues and teams/stakeholders in different locations.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and coordinate the relevant meetings related to the programme management.
- Perform any other task in the interest of the service.
- A completed university studies of at least three years attested by a diploma.
- Two years of proven relevant professional experience in project management with tasks closely related to those described.
- Proven experience in applying programme and project management principles and best practices.
- Thorough Knowledge of English (level C1 in all dimensions as per the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages or CEFRL).
- Computer literacy, including MS Office Suite, use of internet and web-based applications.
- University degree (BA or BSc is required), preferably in the field of Business administration, Human resources or social studies.
- Certification in programme and project management methodologies (PRINCE2, PM2, etc.).
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- The ability to prioritise work and deliver under pressure.
- The ability to work under minimal supervision on multiple tasks.
- Excellent intercultural/interdisciplinary communication skills.
- Excellent analytical capabilities and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills and well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of the mission and organisation of EUAA.
- Attention to confidentiality and integrity.
The position falls in hierarchical Category IV and the associated salary is €42,853.80 gross annually in twelve monthly installments.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply for the vacancy no later than Thursday 23rd of March 2023.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer.
this job offer is not open for applications