MGR Human Resources Ltd, member of MAP S.Platis Group, is a leading, broad HR Consulting, Training, Recruitment and Temporary Placements Agency. We are currently seeking to recruit a Deployment Management Assistant – interim support for the European Union Agency for Asylum to be based in Malta, HQ.
The successful candidate will work on a secondment basis for the awarded contract for the Provision of Interim Services to the European Union Agency for Asylum (EUAA). EUAA is an EU Regulatory Agency headquartered in Malta whose mandate is to strengthen EU Member States’ practical cooperation on asylum, to support Member States whose asylum systems are under particular pressure and to enhance the implementation of the Common European Asylum System.
The Deployment Management Assistant works under the supervision of EUOS Coordinator, performing the following tasks:
- Support in the planning and review of requirements (numbers and competencies) for deployed personnel
- Develop Job Profiles in cooperation with the responsible officers
- Assist the administration of assessment and selection procedures
- Assist the administration of the outcome of assessment procedures with the processing of results, the communication of positive results and the initiation of on-boarding
- Assist the organisation of the on-boarding of statutory staff, Experts and Temporary Agency Workers
- Assist performance management exercises
- Assist the maintenance of deployment management databases
- Assist the coordination of time (incl. leave/absence) management, travel and other entitlements related activities
- Gather and maintain accurate records pertaining to deployment management activities
- Compile and prepare reports and documents pertaining to deployment management activities
- Support concerning financial and budgetary workflows, including the confirmation of supporting documents attached to claims, invoices and requests for payments
- Support office staff in processing all financial transactions, such as commitments, payments, recovery orders by acting as data entry agent
- Perform any other duties required in the interest of the service.
- A secondary education attested by a diploma giving access to post-secondary education and appropriate professional experience
- Have fulfilled any obligations imposed on them by the laws on military service
- Meet the character requirements for the duties involved
- Be physically fit to perform the duties linked to the post
- Be entitled to their full rights as citizens
- 2 years of proven professional experience in similar tasks is required
- Proven professional experience in drafting templates, documents and reports
- Thorough Knowledge of English (level C1 in all dimensions as per the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages or CEFRL)
- Computer literacy, including MS Office Suite, use of internet and web-based applications
- Completed university degree in HR, Business Administration or other relevant subject is advantageous
- Previous experience within an international and multicultural environment
- Experience with the use of deployment management information systems/databases
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- The ability to prioritise work and deliver under pressure
- The ability to work under minimal supervision on multiple tasks
- Strong service-oriented attitude and flexibility
- Excellent intercultural/interdisciplinary communication skills
- Excellent analytical capabilities and problem-solving skills
- Attention to confidentiality and integrity
The position falls in hierarchical Category III and the associated salary is €33,475.68 gross annually in twelve monthly installments.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply for the vacancy no later than Friday 10th of March 2023.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer.
this job offer is not open for applications