MGR Human Resources Ltd, member of MAP S.Platis Group of Companies, is a leading, broad HR Consulting, Training, Recruitment and Temporary Placements Agency. We are looking to hire a Project Management Assistant for the European Union Agency for Asylum to be based in Malta.
The successful candidate will work on a secondment basis for the awarded contract for the Provision of Interim Services to the European Union Agency for Asylum (EUAA). EUAA is an EU Regulatory Agency headquartered in Malta whose mandate is to strengthen EU Member States’ practical cooperation on asylum, to support Member States whose asylum systems are under particular pressure and to enhance the implementation of the Common European Asylum System.
The Project Management Assistant will be working for the European Union Asylum Agency (EUAA), supporting the Operational Deployment Management Sector with the following tasks:
- Support in the planning and review of requirements (numbers and competencies) for deployed personnel;
- Assist the administration of assessment, selection procedures and deployment of experts;
- Assist the organisation of meetings either remotely and in person, including the procurement, technical issues and taking minutes;
- Drafting invitation letters to participate in meetings and support concerning financial and budgetary workflows, including the verification of supporting documents attached to reimbursement requests.
- Assist performance management exercises;
- Assist the maintenance of deployment management databases;
- Gather and maintain accurate records pertaining to deployment management activities;
- Compile and prepare reports and documents pertaining to deployment management activities;
- Support office staff in processing all financial transactions, such as commitments, payments, recovery orders by acting as data entry agent;
- Perform any other duties required in the interest of the service.
- Completed university degree in HR, Business Administration, Political Science or other relevant subject;
- Previous professional experience in similar tasks of at least 2 years;
- Proven professional experience in drafting templates, documents and reports;
- Thorough Knowledge (level C1 in all dimensions as per the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages or CEFRL) of English
- Have excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Previous experience within an international and multicultural environment;
- Knowledge on the European Union Institutions and/or on the common European asylum System;
- Experience with the use of deployment management information systems.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills;
- The ability to prioritise work and deliver under pressure;
- The ability to work under minimal supervision on multiple tasks;
- Strong service-oriented attitude and flexibility;
- Excellent intercultural/interdisciplinary communication skills;
- Excellent analytical capabilities and problem-solving skills;
- Good communication skills and well-developed interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of the mission and organisation of EUAA;
- Attention to confidentiality and integrity
The position falls in hierarchical Category III and the associated salary is €31,999.32 gross annually in twelve monthly installments.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply for the vacancy no later than Sunday 9th of October 2022.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer.
this job offer is not open for applications