POLITICO is seeking a Marketing Manager to develop and execute our marketing strategy with a focus on our B2B subscription products across all stages of the customer journey working closely with sales and product teams. The Marketing Manager position is a mid-level to senior position responsible for increasing market awareness for POLITICO and its products and to drive lead generation for our sales team.
- Set-up of a sharp marketing funnel and lead generation strategy for our POLITICO Pro subscription service;
- Develop, execute and measure marketing campaigns on different channels (e.g. e-mail, social media, content marketing) working closely with our products, events, sales and creative marketing teams;
- Automate marketing processes using respective tools;
- Optimize after sales communications with our customers;
- Monitoring of and reporting on KPIs for product and brand marketing campaigns;
- Alignment of the POLITICO brand across all products and marketing materials;
- Creation of marketing templates to be used across company.
- Approx. 5 years of professional experience with a proven track record in marketing, experience in a B2B environment and with marketing automation is a plus;
- Experience in project management, ability to liaise with and coordinate high number of stakeholders;
- Strategic mindset, highly analytical with the ability to structure and analyze performance data;
- Great organizational and prioritization skills;
- Deep commitment to align ambitious growth targets with the right audience to generate leads for POLITICO;
- University degree in business, marketing, sociology or similar;
- Fluent command of English, written and spoken.
It is POLITICO's policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age or any other characteristic protected by local laws and regulations.
Additional Application Instructions
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send a cover letter and your CV in English to following address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: B2B Marketing Manager.
Please note that we will only consider complete applications.