As part of the Business Development Team, you will take part in the events activities of the association. With the guidance of our friendly and dynamic team, you will contribute to the success of our upcoming events.
Your tasks will include:
- Support with the organization and logistics of events and webinars
- Draft material for events such as invitations
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities
- Create content for social media channels to promote our events and webinars
- Update our website
- Administrative tasks to support events and marketing
Requirements and skills:
- Bachelor in Business, Events, Marketing, Communications or similar.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, any other European language is an asset.
- Ability to multitask and take initiative
- Great attention to detail
- Interested in events
- You are familiar with Microsoft PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
- Any previous event internship experience would be considered an advantage
Please email your application in English to SolarPower Recruitment
(firstname.lastname@example.org ) by COB 17 January 2022 quoting “Events internship” and your full name in the email subject line. Your application should include:
- A cover letter (maximum 1 page) outlining your motivation for the job, why you would be a good candidate and when you would be able to start;
- a CV (maximum 2 pages).
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview