The Secretariat of Copa-Cogeca
which represents European farmers and European agri-cooperatives
1 Policy Advisor
Copa and Cogeca are looking for a policy expert for cooperative advocacy, analysis, communication and policy work.
Main duties will include:
- Promotion of the cooperative model of enterprise, both from an economic and market perspective.
- Monitoring and analysis of the EU legislative developments impacting the agri-food and forestry sectors, with a special focus on cooperative issues and strategic developments.
- Support and development of a European cooperative business networks.
- Enhance the knowledge on cooperative issues among the EU Institutions as well as all other relevant policy actors.
- University degree (B.Sc. or M.Sc.) in agronomy, economics, political science, or law.
- Professional experience in policy, and public affairs at EU level gained in cooperatives, cooperative organisations and/or EU institutions.
- Strong knowledge of the functioning of the EU and its legislative procedure.
- Good knowledge of and keen interest in EU policies related to the agri-food and forestry sectors and their value chains
- Extensive knowledge of the cooperative sector, governance and purpose.
- Highly developed team spirit, strong analytical skills, strong interpersonal skills, ability and desire to learn fast and great communication skill set.
- Language skills: Fluency in English and French are required. Other European Union language(s) is/are an advantage.
Please send your application (CV + covering letter in EN) by 22nd October 2021 to:
Mr. Umberto Di Pasquo: email@example.com
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted
this job offer is not open for applications