ogether for Sustainability AISBL (TfS) is a global, procurement driven initiative dedicated to the improvement of supply chain sustainability in the chemical industry. Committed to contributing to a better world, TfS assesses, audits, and improves sustainability performance of suppliers and chemical companies. The past 6 years, our global membership has grown from 6 to 30 member companies, and the TfS program has expanded to cover scope 3 GHG emissions. See https://tfs-initiative.com/ for more details.
There is an exciting opportunity for a new position (m/f/d) in the growing TfS team. Project Manager Capability Building and Trainings.
This Manger will shape and implement the global Capability Building and Training Program for TfS to reach suppliers and buyers globally and enable tangible sustainability improvements in the supply chains of the chemical industry. The position will be Brussels-based and starts June 1, 2021.
- Develop, implement and maintain global TfS capability building program in cooperation with the TfS member companies;
- Scope relevant content and establish regular update cycles;
- Cooperate with suitable partner organizations to design, acquire and update trainings;
- Roll out the program to the target groups (mainly suppliers of TfS member companies and buyers within TfS member companies);
- Address regional or local specifics in cooperation with the respective TfS team members;
- Manage the Capability building and trainings program with the TfS member companies across the regions/globally in diverse virtual teams;
- Analyze and monitor the results, establish KPIs;
- Develop impact projects with implementation partners to address recurring improvement needs;
- Cooperate with the TfS team on other related ad hoc tasks.
Education and Experience required:
- Masters degree in an area relevant for capability building and trainings;
- Min. 3 years work experience in capability building, trainings and learning management;
- Practical experience and in-depth knowledge of sustainability (EHS, labor conditions, governance, …) issues which are addressed by trainings to achieve improvement;
- Experience with Learning Management platforms, databases in the field of Learning/trainings;
- Work experience in Capability building and trainings preferably in regions with strong need for Sustainability improvements;
- Track record of successful projects in Capability building and trainings;
- Active network with relevant partners (Training providers, Project partners e.g. NGOs);
- Working experience with similar associations is a plus;
- Negotiation experience with partners and service providers is a plus;
- Fluency in English required, knowledge of Chinese or Spanish or Portuguese considered a plus;
- Confident command of MS Office required.
- Ability to develop concepts and transform these into concrete results;
- Project management skills;
- Ability to work in a small core team and in diverse virtual teams with people across organizational boundaries and across several countries/all regions;
- Influencing skills and communication skills;
- The right to work in Belgium.
What we offer and why candidates should apply:
- Work for a purpose in a small, dedicated team;
- Work with contributors from globally leading companies with high ambitions on sustainability;
- Employment contract under Belgian law.
Please send your convincing application – a letter of motivation and CV including salary requirements - by April 16, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Job application - TfS Project Manager Capability Building and Trainings”.
this job offer is not open for applications