Together for Sustainability AISBL (TfS) is a global, procurement driven initiative dedicated to the improvement of supply chain sustainability in the chemical industry. Committed to contributing to a better world, TfS assesses, audits, and improves sustainability performance of suppliers and chemical companies. The past 6 years, our global membership has grown from 6 to 30 member companies, and the TfS program has expanded to cover scope 3 GHG emissions. Please visit https://tfs-initiative.com/ for more information.
There is an exciting opportunity for a new position (m/f/d) in the growing TfS team - Project Assistant.
The position will be Brussels-based and opens on June 1, 2021.
- Office management and administration to ensure smooth flow of the TfS processes;
- Project Reporting and supporting Project Management;
- Reviewing TfS Audit reports to ensure conformity with TfS documents, as part of the TfS Audit Program;
- Handling diverse e-mail inquiries and TfS mailboxes;
- Continuous update of contact lists for newsletters and webinar invitations;
- Document flow management and archiving;
- Continuous TfS website updates and updates of communication materials;
- SharePoint administration (e.g. manage users, upload documents etc.);
- Support TfS team with planning of meetings and events, as well as making travel arrangements;
- Support with financial tasks (e.g. payments, expense claims and invoicing);
- Support with other ad hoc tasks and projects as required.
Education, Experience, Skills and Profile:
- Degree in a related field required;
- 1-3 years of experience in office administration or project management required;
- Fluency in English required, knowledge of French and/or German considered a plus;
- Confident command of MS Office required (in particular advanced proficiency in Excel);
- Experience with databases/software systems is considered a plus;
- Writing and editing skills considered a plus;
- Strong interest in sustainability;
- Task-oriented with attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a small team;
- Team player with cooperative spirit;
- The right to work in Belgium.
What we offer and why candidates should apply:
- Work for a purpose in a small, dedicated team;
- Work with contributors from globally leading companies with high ambitions on sustainability;
- Employment contract under Belgian law.
Please send your convincing application - a letter of motivation and CV including salary requirements - by April 27, 2021 to email@example.com with subject line “Job application - TfS Project Assistant”.
this job offer is not open for applications