MGR Human Resources Ltd, member of MAP S.Platis Group of Companies, is a leading, broad HR Consulting, Training, Recruitment and Temporary Placements Agency. We are looking to hire a Deployment Administrative Assistant for the European Asylum Support Office to be based to EASO HQ in Malta.
The successful candidate will work on a secondment basis for the awarded contract for the Provision of Interim Services to the European Asylum Support Office (EASO). EASO is an EU Regulatory Agency headquartered in Malta whose mandate is to strengthen EU Member States’ practical cooperation on asylum, to support Member States whose asylum systems are under particular pressure and to enhance the implementation of the Common European Asylum System.
The Deployment Administrative Assistant will be working for the European Asylum Support Office (EASO), supporting the Operational Tools Sector with the following tasks:
- Support in the planning and review of requirements (numbers and competencies) for deployed personnel;
- Develop Job Profiles in cooperation with the responsible officers;
- Assist the administration of assessment and selection procedures;
- Assist the administration of the outcome of assessment procedures with the processing of results, the communication of positive results and the initiation of on-boarding;
- Assist the organization of the on-boarding of statutory staff, Experts and interim staff;
- Assist performance management exercises;
- Assist the maintenance of deployment management databases;
- Assist the coordination of time (incl. leave/absence) management;
- Compile and prepare reports and documents pertaining to deployment management activities;
- Support concerning financial and budgetary workflows;
- Perform any other duties required in the interest of the service.
- Completed university degree in HR, Business Administration or other relevant subject
- Previous professional experience in similar tasks of at least 2 years;
- Proven professional experience in drafting templates, documents and reports;
- Thorough Knowledge (level C1 in all dimensions as per the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages or CEFRL) of English
- Have excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Previous experience within an international and multicultural environment;
- Experience with the use of deployment management information systems.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills;
- The ability to prioritise work and deliver under pressure;
- The ability to work under minimal supervision on multiple tasks;
- Strong service-oriented attitude and flexibility;
- Excellent intercultural/interdisciplinary communication skills;
- Excellent analytical capabilities and problem-solving skills;
- Good communication skills and well-developed interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of the mission and organisation of EASO;
- Attention to confidentiality and integrity.
The position falls in hierarchical Category III and the associated salary is €30,453.48 gross annually in twelve monthly installments.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply for the vacancy no later than the 19th of January 2021.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer.
this job offer is not open for applications