GIRP, the European Healthcare Distribution Association, is accepting applications from candidates currently seeking traineeship which is required as a mandatory part of their university/undergraduate curriculum. GIRP is currently accepting such applications from highly motivated undergraduate/graduate candidates seeking a 6-month internship, starting in Autumn 2021. Candidates should show practical skills, high motivation for work, flexibility, a dynamic attitude, and team spirit. Please note that GIRP can only accept candidates who are enrolled in a university study programme for the entire duration of the traineeship.
- Assist with the organisation of the GIRP Annual Conference, GIRP Supply Chain Conference, workshops and conferences;
- Researching, editing, and writing input for GIRP’s numerous publications;
- Compilation of PowerPoint presentations for internal meetings and external conferences;
- Perform research to support ongoing projects;
- Participation in conferences, seminars, and workshops with relevance to health policy;
- Maintenance of GIRP’s internet presence;
- Administrative support and office management.
- First-hand experience of the Brussels lobbying scene;
- Insight into the European pharmaceutical market and health policy sector in general and the sector of pharmaceutical full-line wholesaling in particular;
- Opportunities to be involved in hands-on projects from start to finish;
- Excellent team spirit in a multinational environment;
- Housing & public transport costs are covered.
- Undergraduate/graduate student, the candidate must be enrolled at a university for the entire duration of the traineeship;
- The traineeship must be mandatory in the candidate’s study programme;
- Candidates must be fluent in English;
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications;
- Self-starter, high level of independence and responsibility.
- Experience in event organisation;
- Affinity for graphic design (Photoshop, InDesign);
- Aptitude with social networking tools such as Twitter and LinkedIn;
- Good English writing and editing skills;
- Knowledge of German is desirable, other languages are an asset.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter outlining why you are the best candidate to Ms Pauline Foucher (email@example.com) prior to 18 April 2021.
this job offer is not open for applications