MGR Human Resources Ltd is a leading, licensed private employment agency and a member of MAP S.Platis Group. We are looking to hire a Dublin Procedure Assistant for the European Asylum Support Office to be based in Malta Hal Far Dublin Unit.
The successful candidate will work on a secondment basis for the awarded contract for the Provision of Interim Services to the European Asylum Support Office (EASO). EASO is an EU Regulatory Agency headquartered in Malta whose mandate is to strengthen EU Member States’ practical cooperation on asylum, to support Member States whose asylum systems are under particular pressure and to enhance the implementation of the Common European Asylum System.
The successful candidate will be expected, amongst other, to perform some or all of the following tasks:
- Support in processing Dublin cases, analyze, gather information and prepare files for outgoing and/or incoming requests under the supervision of the Maltese Authorities
- Ensure the completion of the required documents and processes necessary for finalizing a Dublin case, including case-follow up
- Support the preparation of the transfers of applicants to receiving Member States and of applicants arriving from other Member States
- Support in the provision of information to third-country nationals on the provisions of the Dublin Regulation
- Ensure that all family members accompanying the applicant are accounted for, and make sure that family members are linked to one another in the system
- Prepare and send Take Charge requests with all required documents attached to the determined Member States via DubliNet under the supervision of the Maltese Authorities
- Process cases, where there are family members in another Member State, according to the Dublin III Regulation
- Draft appeal submissions in accordance with DIII Regulation
- Draft documents, templates, statistics, minutes, and reports
- Provide regular analytical and statistical reports of provided services and challenges
- Support in administrative tasks of the unit, including case-management
- Perform any other tasks in the interest of the service, relevant for the specific profile
- Bachelor’s degree is requested
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Computer literacy, including MS Office applications (Word, Excel), use of internet and web-based applications
- Very good intercultural/interdisciplinary communication skills
The position falls in hierarchical Category III and the associated salary is €30,453.48 gross annually in twelve monthly installments.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae no later than Monday, the 21st of September 2020.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer.
this job offer is not open for applications