FIA Region I, currently involved in seven EU research projects (ELVITEN, L3Pilot, ARCADE, C-MobILE, Drive2theFuture, GVI and MODALES) is looking for a EU Projects & Communications Intern (m/f) to support the daily communication activities of the above projects.
Tasks include, but not be strictly limited to:
- Media monitoring & social media communication;
- Drafting/editing articles and distribution via our network;
- Updating websites (using WordPress);
- Designing communication materials (brochures, banners, social media visuals, etc.);
- Working with suppliers & liaison with project partners;
- Dissemination of the projects at events and conferences;
- Conduct desktop research on mobility related topics;
- Analysing and reporting on survey results.
- A university student currently enrolled in a related field of study and available to work full time;
- An excellent command of English, both written and spoken;
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools;
- A fast learner;
- Good analytical and research skills;
- Well organised, with the ability to prioritise time-sensitive assignments;
- Enthusiasm and a determination to get the job done right.
Candidates must have the right to work in Belgium. If you are not a student registered in a higher education institution, your application will not be considered.
this job offer is not open for applications