The European Landowners Organization (https://www.europeanlandowners.org) based in Brussels, represents the interest of private landowners and land managers. As such it is actively involved in agriculture and environment policies among others, organises events linked to these core areas and participates in EU-funded projects. To strengthen our team we are looking for a m/f Communication & graphic design coordinator to handle graphic design and communication for the Forum for the Future of Agriculture (ForumforAg) team.
- Support the project leaders in setting and organising specific communication contents;
- Ensure deliverables are submitted to the highest standards;
- Manage internal and external expectation;
- Secure a good relationship with internal and external stakeholders;
- Secure a positive and professional image of ELO.
The position is based in Brussels covering the following tasks:
- Graphic design and layout
- Social Media layout creation and marketing/branding coordination;
- Newsletters, publications, and reports lay-out.
- Social Media
- Graphic design content creation;
- Community management and development;
- Content aggregation & planning;
- Social media posting:
- Social media reporting.
- Database management (Mailchimp);
- Newsletter planning;
- Content creation:
- Visual creation;
- Partners coordination - Reporting.
- Sound editing, uploading and sharing.
- Liaise with the partner in charge for updates, content modification and structure improvement.
- Online events
- Good use of registration tools (Eventbrite, Mailchimp):
- Audience analysis.
- Online events:
- Knowledge of meeting tools (GotoWebinar, Livestorm, Zoom etc.);
- Communication, analysis and reporting.
- Communication, marketing background;
- Graphic design skills (Adobe suite);
- Project management skills;
- Strong team coordination skills;
- Autonomous, able to take the lead and take initiatives;
- Content creation in English;
- Excellent use of tools (Social Media, Mailchimp, Eventbrite, GotoMeeting, etc.);
- Sound and video editing skills;
- Experience 2 to 3 years.
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter before November 26 to email@example.com.
this job offer is not open for applications