Le Comité Européen des Fabricants de Sucre (CEFS) represents European beet sugar manufacturers since 1953. We share knowledge and technical expertise on sugar spanning economics, environment, nutrition & health, trade, and agronomy.
What we offer
- A one-year contract (contrat de durée determiné, CDD), with possibility of conversion to a permanent contract (contrat de durée indeterminé, CDI). Location : Brussels
- Crafting compelling and dynamic content based on technical and scientific information to promote the reputation of the beet sugar industry in Europe.
- Managing CEFS’ digital and social media platforms (website, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Managing relations with EU media, including organisation of interviews and briefings, dissemination of press releases.
- Effective media and social media listening & monitoring.
- Supporting implementation of national communication (notably social media) activities.
- Contributing to the development of CEFS’ communication strategy.
- Experience in communications, preferably in the EU institutions, industry, consulting, and trade associations but also in B2C.
- Digital & social media savvy, ideally with experience in community & website management, web analytics, etc.
- Ability to effectively integrating digital and social media into communications and public affairs strategies.
- Excellent English writing skills; French, other EU languages are an asset.
- Understanding of EU polices is a plus, as is an understanding of the food and agriculture sector generally, and the food ingredients sector specifically.