- Supporting the policy team inter alia in drafting position papers, responses to public consultations,
- Monitoring and reporting on EU related news and key EU dossiers with focus on impact on hydrogen related matters,
- Preparing briefings and documents for a variety of purposes/audiences,
- Assisting with internal meetings and teleconferences; supporting the organisation of Hydrogen Europe meetings.
- University or advanced degree (preferred) in Social Sciences (EU studies, Political Science, International Relations) or energy related topic,
- An excellent command of spoken and written English, additional languages are a plus,
- Ability to analyse information and summarising it concisely,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- Strong time management skills and eye for detail,
- High level of curiosity and willingness to learn about the hydrogen sector and membership organizations,
- Meeting deadlines and providing a high-quality service, even when working under pressure.
What we offer
- International and dynamic team,
- CIP contract for 6 months,
- Great opportunity to learn about the non-profit management, partner and membership management and the hydrogen sector,
Start: as soon as possible
How to apply:
- Please email your application in English to email@example.com and include in the subject line “Policy Intern” with your first name and surname.
- Applications to be considered valid must include: a one-page letter of motivation, proof that you can live and work in Belgium, and a CV. Please do not send anything else.
- Visa/work permit requirements: Candidates must currently hold the independent right to live and work in Belgium and be prepared to ensure that right remains throughout the scope of the contract. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure you meet the legal requirements to live and work in Belgium.
- Any incomplete applications will be disregarded.
- Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
The personal data we collect during hiring processes is only used for the purposes of carrying out the selection process and is deleted once the process has ended. For shortlisted candidates, we routinely ask for their consent to keep their information for 6 months after the end of the selection process, in case other vacancies that could fit their profile open up.
this job offer is not open for applications