Political Intelligence (PI) is looking for an experienced Consultant to join our Belgian team and be the driving force behind the expansion of our communication and public relation services.
PI is a public affairs consultancy, with over 20 years of experience on the EU and Belgian market. Our success is built on our people as is shown by the longevity of our client relationships and their numerous public affairs successes over the years.
From our office in Brussel, a team of consultants dedicated to Belgian affairs is supporting numerous important clients in the digital sector, but also energy, health, pharma and food & beverages in getting their voices heard in the political and public arena.
The consultant will work with our Belgian public affairs team and play a leading role in developing and managing PR and communication projects contributing to our clients’ strategic goals. As the business continues to grow, you will be given the opportunity to shape a Belgian Communications team.
Essential job functions
- Design and carry out tailored communications campaigns contributing to clients’ strategic goals building on insights from the Belgian PA team;
- Coordinate the development of communication tools including websites, blogs, presentations, branding, etc. (with the support of our team and external partners);
- Coordinate the organisation of events/press conferences/roundtables/webinars for clients (with the support of our team and external partners);
- Draft press releases and statements as needed, and conduct regular media outreach in both Dutch and French;
- Work with the client to set up and nurture social media channels;
- Liaise with the EU Communications team and provide support when needed;
- Contribute to the development and consolidation of the wider communications team.
- You have 2 to 5 years prior experience in a communications related job, preferably in a PR/communications agency, an in-house communications department, or in journalism;
- You have an excellent knowledge of the media landscape in Belgium and a basic understanding of Belgian politics;
- You hold a university-level degree in a relevant field.
- You are a native speaker of Dutch or French and have a good to very good knowledge of the second national language and English;
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- You are detail-oriented, with excellent organisational, prioritisation, and multi-tasking skills;
- You enjoy being part of a team, working closely together with clients and colleagues.
You will join
- A young, dynamic, multi-national team of talented consultants;
- A job in the centre of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport;
- A medium-sized company and growing environment where you can learn and develop new skills and where there is room for initiative and creativity;
- A positive and caring environment with strong team spirit atmosphere;
- We offer an attractive package that includes extra holiday, a full medical coverage, working from home flexibility, the full reimbursement of public transport, meal vouchers, a company iPhone at your disposal and paid mobile subscriptions, training opportunities...
How to apply?
If you’re interested in joining the team, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with reference job 1521 highlighting how you fit best to each of the requirements above. We value individuality and variety, so use your judgement and write in your own voice (please no standard letters). Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
this job offer is not open for applications