European Schoolnet is searching for a dynamic and enthusiastic trainee, interested in education and technology to join the Events Team. The trainee will work under the supervision of the Head of Events and the Events Coordinator. The traineeship will involve supporting the Events Team in organising online events and providing administrative assistance to variety of European projects focusing on innovation in education. This traineeship offers a great opportunity to work in an international environment liaising with colleagues and partners from all over Europe.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Events with the following tasks:
- Assist in the organization of online events and onsite events (when possible).
- Build registration pages and mini websites.
- Follow up on event database, registrations, mailings participants, provide joining instructions.
- Provide technical support during the online events, moderate Q&A.
- Follow up after the event, communication with participants, feedback survey, reports.
- Liaise with external suppliers for any service required, follow up on contractual matters and payments.
- Support smooth coordination of logistics; production, shipment of prizes, goodies, promotional materials.
- Assist project teams in coordination of community channels, user support, helpdesk, follow up on website enquiries.
- Support research, selection and editing of online content.
- Assist the Events Coordinator and Head of Events in all tasks assigned.
PROFILE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Excellent level of computer literacy (MS Office), with experience in multimedia and online platforms.
- Previous experience with online conference tools.
- Very good writing and communication skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English. Additional languages are an asset.
- A keen eye for details.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to learn fast and deliver quality results while respecting deadlines.
- Flexible and adaptable, with a willingness and determination to overcome issues and seek solutions.
- A team player with strong interpersonal and intercultural skills to succeed in an international environment.
ABOUT EUROPEAN SCHOOLNET:
European Schoolnet is the network of 34 Ministries of Education from across Europe, leading educational innovation at European level. As a major international think tank, European Schoolnet operates key European services in education on behalf of member Ministries of Education, the European Commission, and
industry partners. European Schoolnet’s activities are divided among three areas of
- Providing concrete evidence and data in the area of innovation in education on which to base policy recommendations;
- Supporting schools and teachers in their teaching practices;
- Developing and sustaining a network of schools engaged in innovative teaching and learning approaches.
- Duration: 6 months’ traineeship starting from June 2021.
- Deadline for applications: 7 May 2021 at 17:00 CEST.
- Benefits: A stipend of 1000 €/month net will be allocated for the duration of the internship.
- Location: European Schoolnet, Rue de Treves, 61, Brussels, Belgium.
- Note: applicants must be EU citizens or possess a valid work permit for Belgium.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org including “Events Traineeship” in the subject line. The motivation letter should show how your background and interests fit the tasks planned for this traineeship. Please send these documents as one single pdf file.
- Interviews will take place as soon as possible at distance.
- Due to the volume of applications, we regret to be able to only notify pre-selected candidates.
this job offer is not open for applications