Your position at EIPA
You have excellent communication skills and experience with building and implementing a communications strategy. You write and edit relevant content for EIPA’s corporate website, the news/blog section and other channels as well as the Annual Report, brochure and other materials. In addition, you support our social media and aid the organisation of (digital) events. You report to the Marketing and Communications Coordinator.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Integrate existing key messages and develop new compelling messages and materials for our corporate materials (brochures, catalogues etc)
- Write texts for EIPA’s new website
- Edit or write press releases, news items, blogs and other content and spearpoint the messages of our social media
- Identify relevant target groups for new activities and build and implement an outreach strategy.
- Support the dissemination of the results of our work programme to European stakeholders
- Build and maintain EIPA’s database and contacts with stakeholders, including relevant media and journalists
- Support the organisation of events, conferences and the development of new formats (e.g. podcasts)
- Contribute to the production of videos and other digital content, including for EIPA’s LMS
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a university degree or higher educational studies in communications, journalism or public relations, preferably with a background in European studies, and a sound knowledge of the EU (institutions, governance, policies,…)
- Is a native English speaker and otherwise possesses excellent English writing and editing skills at native level
- Has 3-5 years of experience in a communications role, ideally in EU affairs, social media/networks, email marketing and SEO/SEA
- Brings a proven track record of transforming academic content into accessible language and formats
- Team player mind-set, yet able to work independently from the start
- Focused on quality and keen attention to detail
- Hands-on and pragmatic
- Strong interpersonal and social skills, ability to work with people from diverse cultures
- Service-minded and flexible
Do you meet these criteria and are you interested in joining us? We would love to hear from you.
This is a fulltime position, with an initial appointment for one year. The starting salary will depend on the knowledge and experience of the successful candidate. A holiday allowance of 8% and a generous number of holidays are part of the package. Starting date: as soon as possible.
Your application (CV, motivation letter and relevant examples from your portfolio), written in English, should be addressed to Ms. An Cazaerck by email: email@example.com. Deadline: 1 May 2021. For more information you can contact Ms. Fiona Hartmann by email via: firstname.lastname@example.org.
this job offer is not open for applications