We are looking for a talented and ambitious Junior Project Coordinator to join our team and manage the organisation’s work in EU and third parties funded projects in cancer. You will work under the direct supervision of our EU Affairs Manager.
- Support the EU Affairs Manager with the management of ECPC projects and primarily the Cancer Related Complications and Comorbidities Initiative project
- Support in preparation of project proposals in conjunction with the Director and the EU Affairs Manager and other staff members;
- Work closely with the EU Affairs Manager to draft, review and finalise documents including literature reviews, White Papers, Position Papers, on the organisation’s work in EU and third parties funded projects
- Review of plans and scheduling of projects and their deliverables, goals and milestones for the assigned projects;
- Support in the coordination of internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects;
- Use of appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs;
- Support to timely delivery of projects, within scope and budget;
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation;
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with the Cancer Related Complications and Comorbidities Initiative members and other ECPC external stakeholders;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- Any other duties required by the Director or by the EU Affairs Manager for managing and monitoring the assigned projects
- Liaising with project coordinators and other stakeholders on progress of all initiatives to ensure that all contractual obligations are met.
What we offer
- A full-time contract for an initial period of 2 years under the Belgian legislation and a salary Remuneration according to Belgian legislation (CP337.000) and depending on the candidates’ profile and experience
- Benefits include meal vouchers for 8 EUR/day, 5 additional holidays per year, Eco vouchers, Group insurance, CCT90 bonus, Cadeau Pass and Sport & Culture Pass vouchers
- Dynamic international, friendly, and talented team, fostering collaborative and supportive culture
- Missions that will accelerate your learning curve
- Committed management: regular briefings, feedback and advise
- Significant autonomy in your daily work
- Good knowledge of the European institutions-organizations
- European cancer related associations landscape is a plus
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in organizing events, webinars and meetings
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of project management tools;
- Sense of organization and planning:
- Ability to prioritise, follow through, meet deadlines and deliver results
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Attention to details
- A genuine interest in the field of cancer patients and civil society organisations
- You are motivated, proactive, hands-on attitude, autonomous, discreet with an analytical approach.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented atmosphere as well as independently.
- Public health-oriented bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree will be a plus.
- Previous working experience on cancer and/or cancer related comorbidities
- At least 3 years of experience in public health project management or a similar position
- Experience within a not-for-profit organization is a plus.
- Good knowledge of European funding rules and programmes is a plus
- At least C1 level in English (oral and written); good command of French would be an advantage.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications, particularly advanced level in Excel is required.
- Having the right to live and work in Belgium without a work permit.
Please send your application in English (CV and motivation letter describing the relevant experience and linking it to the requirements for this position) to Monica De Vetter (firstname.lastname@example.org) indicating in the subject “Junior Project Coordinator – Full name” before 26th March 2021.
Applications not meeting the application requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. CV and personal data of non-selected candidates are not shared with anyone outside ECPC.
Starting date: as soon as possible.
this job offer is not open for applications