PI is seeking to reinforce its communication team by including a junior English-speaking communications consultant who would join our communications team and support our public affairs efforts with communication campaigns.
- Develop storytelling and narratives in line with the policy objectives of our clients and communicate advice to key decision-makers and stakeholders;
- Develop communication tools for policy campaigns including websites, blogs, handouts, presentations, reference documents, branding etc., alongside external partners;
- Implement and nurture social media and communication channels to leverage the policy objectives of our clients;
- Identify media and speaking opportunities for our clients;
- In charge of developing and coordinating publications;
- Ad hoc support/coordination of policy events;
- Draft press releases and pitch stories to journalists under a tight deadline.
- Education: Master’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field (Communications, Public Relations, or Journalism);
- You have 1 to 3 years of experience in an international organisation or non-profit organisation (in the EU institutions, in-house, consultancy firm, etc.);
- You have a sound knowledge of the EU and institutions;
- You have experience on EU Public policies;
- You are interested in being on top of policy issues in fast-moving sectors.
- English mother-tongue;
- Excellent writing and synthesis skills;
- Excellent knowledge of social media management;
- You are detail-oriented, with excellent organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skill;
- You have excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with a wide range of individuals and building good networks of contacts;
- You are a team player with a can-do attitude and willingness to jump into any task.
this job offer is not open for applications