About the European Greens:
The European Green Party brings together political parties that share our Green values and are active across the entire European continent. Among other things, our positions focus on strengthening human rights, tackling the climate crisis, creating good jobs, empowering young people and building a strong, democratic Europe.
About the new digital team:
At the European Greens we're growing our digital operation as ever more people (especially the young) turn to our social media channels and website to learn about our policies and engage with our party. We're looking for talented individuals to join our brand new digital team, which will shape how the party looks and feels on digital platforms.
Digital Data Analyst and Marketer:
The digital data analyst and marketer will be responsible for driving a data-driven approach to our digital communication. Through crunching the numbers we will better understand our digital audiences, and can target them with relevant and quality content via marketing strategies that respect data protection and other digital fundamental rights.
○ Defining digital data analysis and marketing goals and building a strategy that will help achieve them.
○ Conceptualising accessible, relatable and platform-specific content to reach our target audiences.
○ Planning, developing and deploying digital marketing campaigns.
○ Managing a marketing budget.
○ Liaising with digital advertising agencies.
○ Producing and tracking KPIs.
○ Analysing and interpreting various data sets.
○ Providing reports to demonstrate campaign results and ROI.
○ Providing sector and competitor benchmarking.
○ Testing new strategies, new content, and new campaigns and refining our overall strategy based on the results.
○ Understanding data, but also explaining it to colleagues and management through clear visual, written and verbal communication.
○ Managing and segmenting our database.
○ Excellent level of English.
○ Good grasp of Green, European and global politics with strong political sensitivity.
○ Proven experience in digital data analysis and marketing.
○ Fluency in emojis, memes, GIFs and pop culture references.
○ Expertise in web analytics, SEO, social media insights, et cetera.
○ Advanced knowledge of digital marketing practices.
○ Familiarity with data analysis tools and strong data analysis skills.
○ An understanding of data protection issues.
○ The organisational ability to manage multiple projects, often on tight deadlines.
○ Adherence to Green party values.
Not obligatory but would be considered an asset:
○ A graduate of a Marketing / Communications / Public Relations / Business degree.
○ Previous work experience as a digital data analyst and marketer.
○ Previous work experience within a political organisation, an international institution, a NGO or a campaign organisation focused on EU politics.
Apply for this job:
Send the following items to email@example.com while noting “Vacancy - Digital Data Analyst and Marketer” in the email subject-line.
○ A CV.
○ A cover letter.
○ A sample marketing campaign from your portfolio, with a short paragraph explaining the scope of the project.
○ Links to three different social media accounts that you love to follow, with a short paragraph explaining why.
The deadline for receiving applications is Monday 14 December 2020. Should you need more information kindly contact our Digital Team Coordinator, Leigh Pisani, on firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Our offer:
○ The selected candidate will be hired on a full time (38 hours / week) indefinite contract with flexible working hours.
○ An opportunity to learn and grow through professional training and development.
○ An international working environment with passionate and progressive colleagues.
○ The chance to be part of a movement that is advancing social justice, human rights, democracy, rule of law and the protection of our planet.
At the European Greens we value diversity and welcome applicants from any underrepresented ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious belief, disability, sexual orientation or age. Please indicate in your application if this applies to you and you feel comfortable saying so.
Kindly note that this vacancy is not the same as the one currently being advertised by our partners - the Greens/EFA group in the European Parliament. If you are interested in both of our vacancies, you will need to apply to both separately.
The European Green Party works very closely with the Greens/EFA group. As a Europarty, it is the European Greens and our national Member Parties that run and contest the European elections. Once the elections are over, the elected Green candidates take up a seat in the Greens/EFA group as Members of the European Parliament.
this job offer is not open for applications
European Green Party
Non for Profit (NGOs, Political Parties, etc.)
this job offer is not open for applications