Summary of position
EUFORES is looking for an intern to follow up the activities of the association and to assist in the organisation of events, project management and general administrative duties.
Job description and scope of activities
- General assistance to the Secretary General of EUFORES;
- Organisation and virtual or on-site-management of EUFORES events and projects: Inter-Parliamentary Meetings, events in European and national parliaments, etc.;
- Project management related to renewable energy and energy efficiency;
- EUFORES membership relations;
- Communication: Newsletters, Mailings, Social Media, Website Management, Print Design;
- Marketing and fund raising;
- Day to day tasks related to office management:
- Maintaining and updating database and contact lists;
- Preparation of press reviews and widening of press contacts;
- Dealing with general information flows via phone or email.
- University degree;
- Excellent knowledge about EU and its institutions;
- Excellent written and oral English (German and French very welcome, other languages are an asset);
- Advanced IT user skills (Excel, Word, Internet research, Photoshop, Indesign etc. Skills on website management via Typo3 content management, Web mailing systems, Web-meetings and Webinars);
- Analytical and organisational skills;
- Excellent writing and communication qualities.
- Self management;
- Cultural awareness;
- Flexibility to take on other tasks as appropriate;
- Highly organised, proactive and delivery oriented;
- Willingness to travel.
this job offer is not open for applications